To See Their Faces & Hear Their Voices

Walk on the road with me, during preparation for my trip to Capetown, South Africa

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rant...ramble...tear...

This picture is clearly reflecting the mood that I am currently in...

Well, I have written my letters and now I am nervous...I can't believe that this has happened two weeks before my departure date. I am trying to stay prayful and encouraged, however....with finals and my life not really being on rock star status, I'm stressed.



On a more positive note, I have decided to start kicking around concepts for a non ficition book...WOW...I am moving into my last semester of grad school...I think I want to apply for community art positions in Chicago....A self care 'thing' that I am going to do next semester is probably volunteer at a community based arts program....



Ok, I'm done ranting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home