To See Their Faces & Hear Their Voices

Walk on the road with me, during preparation for my trip to Capetown, South Africa

Friday, July 18, 2008

Psychosomatic Symptoms...

This organization has really been putting me through something...I don't understand the new program advisor, she is definitely a witch. She tries to be compassionate as it relates to my project but then she will sneak a little sly remark in that shakes and quakes my whole life...lol (Guess I'm being a little dramatic) but that's the way I feel. Everytime I open one of their emails, they say something new!! I'm tired of CCS...I have already called Delta to see what the penalties are for cancelling a flight.

As far as my symptoms....I have been feeling really bad for the past two days. I left field placement early the past two days, came home and slept...This isn't the time for me to get sick...I've got finals!

Part of me doesn't want to go at this point because I feel like I have "a bad taste" in my mouth about this organization. I don't want to go into a different culture relying on this organization for support when I already mistrust them...

Chhuurrhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home