To See Their Faces & Hear Their Voices

Walk on the road with me, during preparation for my trip to Capetown, South Africa

Friday, March 7, 2008

Meeting @ the Ginsberg Center

Well...well...well, I had a meeting this morning with a gentleman that is the contact person for the Fellowship I am applying for on Monday! I was very nervous but he reassured me that my proposal was on the right track and that I needed to expound on a few areas, but overall it was good!
I am feeling little overwhelmed at this point. All of my class assignments, lesson plans for field placement and then get ready for South Africa, I can feel my brain move now...I THINK I CAN!
Oh yeah, I rented a few documentaries from the media library...where do you watch a VHS recording these days? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home