To See Their Faces & Hear Their Voices

Walk on the road with me, during preparation for my trip to Capetown, South Africa

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back and forth...Topsy, turvy...yeah, all of that and a lil' bit mo'...lol

So, I decided to go!
I have talked to alot of people...people from U of M that have been very supportive of me throughout this entire project and ordeal! I don't give U of M much credit very often, however, there are a few people that I have developed relationships with that definitely seem to care about me and take interest in the things that I am doing. Which is very important...
I don't want to name their names because I don't know where this blog may end up or who may read this but...Special Studies Adviser, OGA Adviser, Doctoral Candidate from NRSE....thanks a million...
Well, I have alot to do at this point....
I'll keep you posted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home