To See Their Faces & Hear Their Voices

Walk on the road with me, during preparation for my trip to Capetown, South Africa

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What's Next Oh Wise one....

Ok....so today I met with my adviser to discuss the classes I will be enrolled in over the Spring/Summer. This is significant because I need to be enrolled in a class during the time that I am in South Africa in order to receive some type of financial aid! So I'm going to do a Special Studies for four credit hours! What else...what else...
We talked about who else I will meet with to discuss my trip and transitioning from academia to service project in a different culture! So, my adviser mentioned a few faulty members and colleagues that I will possibly meet with up until I get ready to leave. We also discussed locating relevant syllabus for me to look through for reading materials. Next time we meet, I need to have the syllabus and possibly be ready to meet with these other individuals that have knowledge about South Africa specifically.
How am I feeling? Honestly, truly...I am very overwhelmed. Just trying to finish up the semester and then also plan this other trip is extremely time consuming, not to mention emotionally. I am also thinking about post-production...WOW! At this point, that is the only expression that I have...I honestly didn't know so much went into producing a media based project. But I'm up for the challenge because this is an aspect that I want to incorporate into my skills and ultimate career, so why not learn the skills now? Yeah, so right now, just scrambling to apply for funding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home