To See Their Faces & Hear Their Voices

Walk on the road with me, during preparation for my trip to Capetown, South Africa

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good News through Email...& Mail!

Email News:
As you know I have been a hunt for books and articles surrounding the topic of womens issues post apartheid and how their percpetion of their political, social, cultural and all aspects of life have been effected. My adviser forwarded great information from a doctoral student that she knows based on these ramifications! He provided information of books, articles, films and websites of womens issues, history and a host of other pertinent information regarding these issues. I was elated when I read through the material.....I think I am on the right track because apart of this independent study is of course, formulating a syllabus and I definitely have a voice in how I want this syllabus to be structured...the information that the doctoral student provided was on the right track....I was extremely discouraged and frustrated because I did not know what direction to go with this syllabus and what direction to go with my book search....Ready...Set...Go...

Mail News...
I got my official letter from CAAS today...just saying the requirements and stipulations of the fellowship...YAAY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home