To See Their Faces & Hear Their Voices

Walk on the road with me, during preparation for my trip to Capetown, South Africa

Friday, April 25, 2008

SAIO Moody Fellowship & SSW....

Well...well...well...
I got the assistance from the School of Social Work and I got the fellowship!! YAAY!! I can't believe it! I was starting to get a little worried because time is definitely running out and I didn't know how I was going to buy my plane ticket, pay the remainder of my program fees and possibly buy this new laptop. The money is still looking a little funny but at this point I have $5700.oo YAAY...
I havebeen thinking about this documentary and the questions that I need to ask...I am lost at this point! I feel like there is so much to be done and so little time still...
Things I still need to do:
-Immunizations
-Buy plane ticket
-Buy luggage
-Finish paying program costs
-Workshop for FinalCutPro
-Develop questions
-Propose definite placement to CCS
-Once tickets are bought, register itinerary
Blah...blah...blah...I am also anxious now...what if I can't pull this off...what does that mean? What if I can't pull this off meaning, what if this documentary doesn't work out?
What if my pictures come out terrible?
What if the sound sucks?
I have a lot riding on this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home