To See Their Faces & Hear Their Voices

Walk on the road with me, during preparation for my trip to Capetown, South Africa

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'll begin the countdown....7days....

Today,
Not much progress in my preparation, I've rolled two pieces of clothing and placed them in my suitcase
Well, at least my suitcase is out of the basement...
Oh, I looked up this bike tour and I think I'm definitely going to do it...YAAY... who would have thunk I'd tour Capetown, South Africa at 25...and tour some of it on a bike...lol
What has kind of thrown my schduele off is losing my debit card, I could have done some of my small shopping now but I have to wait until I get my debit card, which is of course being mailed to my Chicago address
I have also worked out my Bus Plans (I think)
  • I'll drive home tomorrow (July 25th) leave my car and clothing items in Chicago (so when I return I'll have regular clothers to wear and a car to drive)
  • Ride the megabus back to Ann Arbor (July 31)
  • Get my friend to drive me around that night to pick up last minute items at Meijer's and Wal-Mart
  • Then, she plans to take me to the airport in the morning (August 1st)
  • I arrive back in the states, August 24th in Chicago, so my car will be there and I'll have clothes...does that make sense...??? I thought about it a long time and it makes a little bit of sense...so...

Next week I'll be able to work on a few things from home but currently in this moment, I haven't been able to solely think about this trip. I am still trying to finish up the semester and get things squared away at my field placements, so for the moment, something has to be in park....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home