To See Their Faces & Hear Their Voices

Walk on the road with me, during preparation for my trip to Capetown, South Africa

Monday, July 28, 2008

Carehaven Reflection

After reading through the information and description about my volunteer placement I feel that this is going to be a very challenging enviornment. I think I am worried and anxious in general but I feel positive about this setting.

I have alot of ideas and assumptions running through my mind but I wouldn't dare speak them....

I have worked really hard concerning this project and I am glad that I accomplished many of the phases connected with this trip. Pre- SA, I feel confident and strong about the skills I have and those that will be utilized and enhanced by working with this population.

I already know I have to figure out a way to be strong. However, I'll take my advisers advice and balance my expectations and thoughts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home